Monday, July 24, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian

Tired, i'm becoming to weak to care about the problems that is originated in the topsy turvy world of mine. Created this blogger again not mostly because of anyone in particular but because of the mask that i am wearing on this face of mine is going to wear off anytime.

My attidute is getting no far better.My apologies if i have offended anyone of you,especially you. Much as my heart is weaken, i do not want to lose you. Maybe i think too much, feel too deep and fall too far. To be able to undestand the complexity of relationships.

Keeping a person without the heart,just like a bicycle without two of its wheels. A bike that cannot ride,even a mere distance. Just like it takes two hands to clap, two hearts is needed to build up the mutual relationship.

You're not the failure,i'm the one. I failed to carry out the promises that i made. I do not have the potential to let you forget. I tried, i gave out my best. Sorry to say, have you? Put in your best?

I tried to make you smile everyday, even when i'm like a clown performing in the circus? Why? I just want to see you happy, with you in my world. Lamposts would light up in the day, the moon will come out in the morning. I really hope that this thing can be buried and start afresh once more again, without thinking of these things anymore.

Are you willing to try? Like the lyrics go," In my dreams i always see you soar above the skies, In my heart there is always a place for you for all my life. " Let me hold your hands once more and walk down the streets of vocal applause? not the streets where everyone is weeping.

May i?

|
This entry was posted on Monday, July 24, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.