Wednesday, November 26, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
You know, I think that I should add my colors to my blog to make it look more presentable. Just by looking at the blog myself, I'm not able to differentiate which post is which.

Anyway, HAPPY 49TH BIRTHDAY MUMMY!

You know, You brought wonders into my life. Ever since the day I was born, you never gave up on me no matter how many mistakes I made. Years passed by, In the blink of an eye, Im 19! AND you're 49!

Thank you SOOOO much mummy, for not always tolerating with me, the things I do. IM truly sorry for what I frequently DID to hurt you so much. I would be better. You are always the one who taught me the best things in life.

Although I dislike your nagging, I somehow come to appreciate what values you deploy in your naggings every single day. MUMMY, You're the best, Without you being in this world 49 years ago, I wouldn't be here.

The best birthday gift I can ever give, is to become a better person in life!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.