Our lovely two years
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Time flies past, so fast. Here we are, darling and I, thinking how were we like 2 years ago. These 2 years, I found such a big change in me. Baobeiix, I want to thank you for so many many things.

I wish to thank you for calling me weird names, ranging from farmerong to onglai, now even better, with commandoOng and Chattyboy. I wish to thank you for always pinching me so hard. I wish to thank you for always being there for me.

I wish to thank you for always keeping a listening ear, although my subject is boring. I wish to thank you for the patience you had with me. I wish to thank you for being so understanding. I wish to thank you for not shouting at the top of your voice at me when I called at wrong times.

I wish to thank you for the love you showered on me. I wish to thank you for being such a wonderful darling of mine. I Wish to thank you, for a million, billion, thrillion things. Darling, you're just so wonderful. Thank you so much.

I just want to let you know too, that nothing can ever replace you. You're the answer to my life. I love you. Our beloved 2 years.

051108.
=)

Below is a video dedicated only for you... I took so long to upload LOL
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.