Friday, April 18, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Tutoring started for me on Wednesday. Sad to say, I'm teaching a subject which I'm not really good in. English! What shocked me the most is that I'm teaching a Ch*** girl English. Woosh, is it a blessing in disguise?

Yea, I got this assignment from ManyTutors and I didn't know much about the profile about the student. Until Wednesday, I went there and got a shock out of my life. I had to read every single sentence, every single word. Of course, to translate them in Mandrin so that she will understand.

Everything went smoothly in the beginning, but somehow or rather I found out that the girl wasn't really interested in tuition. O my, when i mentioned the word "SPELLING", her face turned green. I really question myself, what could i help her with?

Especially when my command of Chinese is not that great either, how am i going to translate every single word? It's so stressed. My student is seriously inquisitive. She can ask every single question from my personal life to INDIAN GODS?

O my! This is HOLY.

I hope I can raise her grade !!!
|
This entry was posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.