Tuesday, April 08, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Here i am once again, blogging.

Regretful thoughts seems to cling onto me, holding on to me and never wanting to let go. Here i am, thinking once again, how good would it be if i can turn the clock around. I know I would miss the class that i had.

I know that I would be so lonely to attend tutorials, labs alone. I know it, but its all too late. Just like its too late to apologise, its too late to look back once again. The only thing that i can do, is to move forward. Nothing else matters.

Two more weeks to go, school is reopening. I hope life would be better =)).
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 08, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.