Thursday, May 31, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Term test is coming nearer and nearer. A few more days away. O my, maths makes me really crazy.

I'm really crazy now. Functions after vectors after martices after Equations.

Maths, you really suck!

I got back my maths test quiz. Can't imagine i really failed it because of careless mistakes. These are really painful mistakes.

How i wish i can burn the paper!

Poly life, difficult life to survive in. But, hopefully, i got to know some peeps who are so fun loving!

Thanks alot guys.


Wahaha. Going out with darling tomorrow! Shopping??? WAHAHA.

I love you lots~~~~~darling.
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.