Wednesday, May 30, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
A mistake made, an eternal pain.

This phrase, totally made me speechless.

Its my mistake.

But, but, all my buts.

When can she ever wake up from her dream?

Leaving the past behind,

Carry on with her life?

I once taught that she has a high maturity level.

But,but, but.

It totally disappointed me.

Why? Why?

Can this be taken away?

Can it? For once and eternity?

Wake up, can? Please.



Anyway, fucking pissed off nowadays. School is making me really crazy. I was entertained by idiots who's boasting about his/her o levels results.

12 compared to a 21. I'm the 21 for sure. I regret for not having good results in o's. What i got? Was a stupid remark, "You have no choice but to come here, but i have a choice."

Totally pissed off. I'm fuming with anger when i saw that phrase. O my, and this dumb still carry on by saying he's TRYING to act stupid.

My fucking god, what the heck is that man?

Am i that inferior to you just by the judge of the o level results?

Fucking hell.
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.