Sunday, November 12, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Repeated events seem to be pouring on me, i can't get out of this fate.

Friends that i have trusted, i have believed, i have shared things with. What are these? What do i get back in return? Immense pain when i found out that you are not able to keep a secret ?

Secrets are meant to be shared, i acknowledge that. Secrets can't be kept, i know that. But secrets can guage the value of friendship.

I'm thinking it over and over again, i can't do it. I can't, but relations would be strained...............

I hope nothing would happen, i really hope nothing would. I know you can't bear to lose her, neither do i want you to lose her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

I'm sorry, real sorry guys. That i can't go out with you guys. I really have a cash flow problem now on hand. I would try to save to go out with you guys.

A man is the master of its own fate. I control my fate, no one can control mine.
|
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.