Monday, November 06, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
It's been such a long time since i ever touch blogging, tired, the exams are driving me mad. Maths paper 1 is over, at least, so much of the shivering that i had. The maths paper 1 to me today was neither easy nor difficult.

Social studies was a real threat. Good governance, i pinned so much hope into it, hoping that it would be out this year. Nothing, it never come out, i did the northen ireland question instead. My aim for a1 is gone for combined humanities.

Walked from school to mac after the social studies paper, found that no one was there. Fustrated, i'm not. I'm only puzzled, why did no one tell me in advance that you guys will be late? I'm always late, thats why you guys didn't ring me up and at least tell me?

My god, chemistry, tomorrow is the killer paper. I really really hate chemistry, to the core. I really really hate it. I just don't get it why.

I just don't get everything now, i just don't get it. Many issues seems to be revolving around me, waiting for me to solve it. But here i am, sitting back and relaxing, no sense of urgency to solve all the problems at all.

Those are not my true colours, to phrase it more simple, its just my hidden fake character. I dun wish you to be in the state of perpetual unhappiness, i really really don't wish.


Chemistry paper takers tomorrow, all the best.!
|
This entry was posted on Monday, November 06, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.