Monday, October 13, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Total lameness, Im so sorry that I haven't been able to deliver my speeches on this "cool" blog of mine. I just found out whats going on in life. I can't believe that there are still people resorting to violence and uses their fists instead of their mouths.

Furthermore, what more that I can't believe was that their fists actually landed near my mouth, when I wanted to talk peace out. Not great at all, shouldn't have talked so much to these bunch of cowards who use numbers as their advantage.

We came to chill at the same place, we came for a reason. But, those people came to find trouble. O my, whats that chilling place of Singapore like? Where can we actually find a comfort zone that we can sit down peacefully and enjoy a glass of whisky, without having to meet up with these people?

Anyway, it's already over. Its a beginning of a new life.

05/11/08. I'm expecting a sweet and wonderful 2 years =).

You're the one who conquered so much area in my heart, eileengoh. I love you =)
|
This entry was posted on Monday, October 13, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.