Wednesday, March 05, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Wow, I'm one year older. I'm 19! Happy 19th birthday to me yesterday =)))

eileengoh really surprised me with the things she has done. Just by seeing her small little smile, my birthday was entirely lighted up. Thanks alot eileengoh, your preparations, the effort you put in, the surprises you filled me with is all appreciated and stored in my heart.

Nothing beats your 'glow in the dark' happy birthday, your little sweet heart shape cake, your ace spade shirt, and last but not least, the thing that i love the most, the candle happy birthday. Everything was just wonderful yesterday.

Eileengoh, you may be just one person to the world, but you're the entire world to me =) You're my life. I won't live my life happily without you.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. It's so nice to have friends around me, wishing and blessing me for my birthday.

Greatest Thanks to : eileengoh , hawy , hong yu , jaslyn , rita , sijie , et , fred , jessie , lina , nigel , mingsheng, yen yin , grace , jinx , alice , shao ying , pearllene , angela ...... the list still carries on. =)))

Thank you so much, so much. It's great to know that so many people still remember. Or issit a view from friendster? Anyway, i still wish to thanks everyone =)).

Last but not least, HAPPY 16th months eileengoh.

Wow, in the blink of the eye, 16 months flew past. We quarreled, we cried , we laugh , we moan , we whine , we gossip , we are just the best couple ever.

eileengoh, thanks for being so understanding. Sometimes, i really wish to know how to express my feelings for you. I made you feel so down at times, I'm really sorry. eileengoh. I love you! Nothing's gonna change my love for you, all the people know how much i love you~ =))

eileen goh darling, ling , ah bao , baoster , dey , baobeiix , bd , shag a bd I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY 16th MONTHS!!! MUACKS

("V")051106
hUgs AND kIsses.
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.