Monday, January 21, 2008 | Author: Ivan Juntian
Its been quite awhile since i touched blogging. Thoughts of giving up this blog flew through my mind every now and then. However, due to supportive readers who are reading this stale blog of mine quietly, i decided to recover this blog. =))

School life hasn't been great for me since term started. My term tests was a total goner. How i wish, like we had always told ourselves, to put in more effort during the examination period. Every single morning, i dragged myself out of bed to the bathroom. Up to my surprise, i would always try to catch a 15 minutes more rest on the sofa.

Somehow, i wish i could not wake up every morning. I really wish to break free from those addictive games which i am attracted to. It just can't seem to break free from me, it's as if a must to log in to my Maplestory every single day of my life.

Why? Why can't i be this diligent when I'm heading for school? When is the day that i can break free from it? God knows.

I just miss my early nights, when can i have them back?
|
This entry was posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.