Friday, June 01, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
"Tick","Tick","Tick"

A common sound heard late in the middle of the night. The clock's hands, moving to another second, another minute, another hour.

Here i am, sitting in front of my computer, deep in thoughts. I'm afraid, I'm really worried. I'm worried that you would be so tensed up. I'm worried that you would be so tire out. I'm worried that you would be so stressed.

Darling, I'm really willing to help you in your problem, no matter how stress it gets for me. I want you to share your feeling with me, keeping it inside oneself is not what you always do. I know you care, you don't want me to get stressed.

But, but, I'm more stressed when i see you in this state. So quiet, so tired mentally.

Darling, i'm always here.

iloveyou.
Loves

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maths makes me really dizzy.

Term test, term test.

Drawing nearer and nearer. Confidence = 0%.

I still need to refer to the book now and then to do my questions.

So much for my revisions, it really sucks.

I really hope to score well. I really really do want to get good results.
|
This entry was posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.