Wednesday, March 14, 2007 | Author: Ivan Juntian
blogging after quite a period of time.

Posting passed.

Everything passed.

God, i would like to send my request to you.

Please, please let dear get into her buisness application, or even supply chain management in republic polytechnic.

God, i beg you of this, i really beg you of this. Take something away from me if you wish to, just let her get into these courses please.

I saw her passion in wanting those courses. I saw it with my own eyes. Her marks aren't hopeless, her marks are 6 marks above the courses' cut off points.

Please god, i beg you.

I really really beg you. Please, seriously please.

Ya, i got into the course that i want. Things turned out to let me feel that i'm not that happy after all.

I do not want her to be sad, at all times.

I just want her to look happily as ever, i want her to look on the bright side.

The world hasn't fall upon her, she's such an angel.

But why? Why is this happening to her?

Why? Why? God please tell me why.

Take away everything from me, i just love her. I really really love her.

God, i really beg of you.

GOD! PLEASE.
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.