Friday, December 22, 2006 | Author: Ivan Juntian
I did something i realli regreted today, i shouted at my brother.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as i saw my brother crying, even when he is preparing to sleep. It's the first ever time, i think that i have gone too far, too harsh that he can't take it. When i always scolded him, he would always argue with me.

Today is just simply different, i made him cry today. It's the first ever time, my heart broke. I'm really sorry. When i ask him, why did you cry, guess what the innocent child told me? He replied weeping, " you shouted so loud. "

I immediately broke down, i had nothing to say at that point of time. Everything was just something that i can prevent it from happening. I always told myself that i must control the stress i have in me. My mother's naggings, on and on.

I just feel so so tensed up when my mother start to nag at me. The time when she is using scarcastic phrases to nag me. I really hate it. Fcuk it. I'm always so irritated by her rantings. This is when i lose control and start to lose my temper. I just cant tell her this, or even, i do not even know how to go about telling her.

All i can do, i must tell my brother, I'm really sorry for losing my temper at you. I'm really really sorry.
|
This entry was posted on Friday, December 22, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.